Saturday, August 28, 2010

Now Selling Custom Tablecloths



Get ready to show off that table, whether indoors or out, because they're finally here...those tablecloths I talked about months ago. I'm offering them in 5 sizes and 6 different prints. With more to come-time management willing. All are rectangular except for one square. If your table is oblong measure it because one of these just might work!

The best part - they are waterproof and wipe-able. Plus the laminate coating is BPA free and PVC free, making these tablecloths a safe alternative to oilcloth!


Square - 55x55" $38
Large - 55x75" $58
X Large - 55x85" $68
XX Large - 55x102" $88
XXX Large - 55x120" $98

When you're not using it as a table covering, use it as a splat mat under your craft table, kids play dough table or baby's highchair.

2 comments:

  1. I always keep such blogs away from my wife :D because such blogs make my pocket empty. Anyways jokes apart, these table sheets look good, nice and elegant design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-12421660-2