Monday, January 11, 2010

New Shipping Days

About 2 weeks ago I began implementing new shipping days for Baby's Indulgence, Tuesdays and Fridays. Prior to this I really thought I enjoyed an excuse to get out everyday. However, I've come to realize I didn't enjoy lugging my toddler in and out of the car every single day for quick trips to the post office. I'm certain my daughter didn't appreciate it either. Especially now that she's reached that 'me do it' phase of toddler-hood. What was once a 20 second buckle up can now range anywhere from 2 to 5 minutes. And that's only if she doesn't decide to hurdle the center console and plant her cute little bottom in the driver's seat before I can lean in to buckle her. The best part of my new shipping days is the sense of accomplishment I feel shipping so many lovely handmade items all at once! Silly, I know. But when your life is centered around diapers, a runny nose, Sesame Street, Signing Times, snacks and far too short of naps...little things give you such an ego boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-12421660-2